Relevance. The scientific substantiation of the method selection, the development of conditions for qualitative identification and quantitative determination of Axial 050 EC, Peak 75 WG, Tilt 250 EC, Magnello 350 EC, Enzhio 247 SS, Karate Zeon 050 CC pesticides (by its simultaneous presence) used in cereal crops protection system was given in the article, as well as preparation conditions for the analysis of water and air samples were described, which will allow to control the established hygienic standards and minimize pesticide negative impact on population health and the environment.
Objective of the research is to develop methods for the analytical determination of 9 active substances of 7 pesticide preparations applied in the wheat and barley protection system with its simultaneous presence in water and air.
Materials and methods. Chromatographic analysis was performed by Shimazu (Japan) liquid chromatograph. Chromatograph control, recording, analysis and storage of chromatographic data were performed using S/w LC solution software. The package of IBM SPSS StatisticsBase v.22 and MS Exel statistical programs was used for statistical processing of results.
Results. The developed optimal conditions of sample preparation and chromatographic determination in the combined presence of 9 different chemical classes pesticides used in the cereal crops protection system will allow to control their content with the limit of quantitative determination of each compound 0,001 mg/dm3 in the water sample, and 0,05 mg/m3 in the air, thus allowing control the established hygienic standards of these compounds in the water and in the working zone air.
Conclusions. The conditions for simultaneous determination of prosulfuron and pinoxaden herbicides, thiamethoxam and lambda-cyhalothrin insecticides, fludioxonil, sedaxane, tebuconazole, propiconazole, diphenoconazole fungicides in its combined presence in the water or air samples by high-efficiency liquid chromatography method were elaborated allowing the efficiency of analysis to be increased and its total price to be reduced.
2. Bublik L.I., Havrylyuk L.L. Methods for monitoring and control of pesticide residues in agrocenoses // Plant protection and quarantine. 2014; 60: 53-66. [in Ukrainian]. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Zikr_2014_60_9
3. Permissible doses, concentrations, quantities and levels of pesticide content in agricultural raw materials, foodstuffs, working area air, atmospheric air, water of reservoirs, soils: SSanPiN 188.8.131.52.3.4.-000-2001 / Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The official edition. – Kyiv, 2001. 244 p. [in Ukrainian]. URL: http://www.milkiland.nl/upload/pdf/laws/ua/184.108.40.206.3.4-000-2001.pdf
4. Dudareva GF, Tzapik TF Restriction of the development of winter barley diseases with the help of various protectants and precursors // Current issues of biology, ecology and chemistry. 2017; 13(1): 5-15. [in Ukrainian]. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/apd_2017_13_1_3
5. Zozulya A., Boyko I., Makarenko M. The newest generation of curing agents suppresses not only fungal infections, but also reduces the number of soil and seedling pests // Grain and bread. 2014; 1: 84-5. [in Ukrainian]. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Zikh_2014_1_38.
6. Kudris I.V., Kulikov A.Yu. Assessment of variability of relative retention times when using chromatographic columns grafted with C18 groups // Methods and objects of chemical analysis. 2014; 9 (1): 12-8. [in Russian]. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Moca_2014_9_1_4.
7. Mikhailenko S.V. Effect of fungicides on the development of spring barley leaf diseases // Plant protection and quarantine. 2013; 59: 203-6. [in Ukrainian]. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Zikr_2013_59_28.
8. International Standard ISO 0 8466-1: 1990 (E). Water quality - Calibration and evaluation of analytical methods for determining performance. Part 1: Statistical processing of linear calibration function. – 10 p. [in Ukrainian]. URL: http://gost-snip.su/document/kachestvo_vodi_kalibrovanie_i_otsenka_analiticheskih_metodov_i_opredel
9. On Approval of Hygiene Standards and Regulations for the Safe Use of Pesticides and Agrochemicals / Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine 02.02.2016 No. 55 as amended. [in Ukrainian]. URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0207-16
10. Sirotchuk OA, Didukh IR, Kuras SF, Zaitsev VM. Chromatographic separation of the components of the cold with fixed phases containing an incorporated polar insert // Methods and objects of chemical analysis. 2015; 10 (4): 171-7. [in Ukrainian]. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Moca_2015_10_4_4.
11. Tribel SO, Strigun OO, Gamanova OM. Cartilage protection measures // Quarantine and plant protection. 2016; 8-9: 19-23. [in Ukrainian]. URL: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Kizr_2016_8-9_9.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.