Journal title: "Medical Science of Ukraine" (MSU)
- is a multi-disciplinary medical journal;
- introduces readers to scientific achievements in the field of theoretical, clinical, preventive medicine;
- publishes articles of experimental, clinical, observational nature, practical advices to physicians, articles on the history of medicine.
Founded in: 2004.
In 2004-2015 it was entitled as "Scientific Bulletin of the National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets".
From August 18, 2015, it was renamed as "Medical Science of Ukraine".
Founder: O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
Branch of science: medical sciences.
Periodicity: published four times a year.
Language of edition: Ukrainian, Russian, English.
The journal is included in the Index of scientific professional editions of Ukraine (the decision of the State Tax Administration of Ukraine, dated February 28, 2017, approved by the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, dated March 13, 2017, No. 374.)
- Crossref Registration Agency (doi prefix 10.32345)
- National repository Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine
- Scientific periodicals of Ukraine
- Web search engine for academic publications Google Scholar
The journal follows the ICMJE Recommendations.