DOI (prefix: 10.32345)
Journal title: "Medical Science of Ukraine" (MSU)
- is an international, multi-disciplinary, open access, peer-reviewed research journal;
- introduces readers to scientific achievements in the field of theoretical, clinical, preventive medicine;
- publishes articles of experimental, clinical, observational nature, practical advices to physicians, articles on the history of medicine, brief communications, correspondence.
Founded in: 2004.
In 2004-2015 it was entitled as "Scientific Bulletin of the National Medical University named after O.O. Bogomolets".
From August 18, 2015, it was renamed as "Medical Science of Ukraine".
Founder: O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University
Branch of science: medical sciences.
Periodicity: published four times a year.
Language of edition: English, Ukrainian, Russian.
The journal «Medical Science of Ukraine» is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine (category "B"), which are recommended for publication of dissertation materials for obtaining scientific degrees of the doctor of sciences (Sc.D.) and candidate of sciences (Ph.D.).
Branch of science - medical sciences in the following specialties:
221 - Dentistry
222 - Medicine
224 - Technologies of medical diagnostics and treatment
225 - Medical psychology
226 - Pharmacy, industrial pharmacy
227 - Physical therapy, occupational therapy
228 - Pediatrics
229 - Public Health
Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine on 26th of November 2020, No. 1471 (Appendix 3, paragraph 44)
Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine on 13th of March, 2017, No. 374
The decision of the State Accreditation Commission of Ukraine on 18th of November, 2009, № n 1-05/5
- Crossref Registration Agency (doi prefix 10.32345)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- Index Copernicus International
- National repository Vernadsky National Library of Ukraine
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Scientific periodicals of Ukraine
- Web search engine for academic publications Google Scholar
- Open Ukrainian Citation Index
The journal follows the ICMJE Recommendations.